they act like a big and organized company. but they take my Social S number and driver license and forgot where they put them.

they hire these under qualified employees and call them recruiters. but these people are completely lack of business sense. they hire these under qualified employees and call them recruiters. but these people are completely lack of business sense.

Product or Service Mentioned: Appleone Customer Care.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 12, 2016.

Comments

They're either hiring their family and friends (who have no experience), or they are doing it on purpose (losing your ID, SS #), so that you will get mad and leave. AppleOne staff just needs something to do everyday.

They like just taking people's information & having you fill out tons of paperwork, and then sitting around with you and chatting about your experience, ideal job, etc, etc. They don't have any jobs to place candidates into. They just need something to do each day. And then act incompetent, so that you'll get mad and leave.

Though some may really be incompetent. They need these type of recruiters. They don't want to have hundreds of people calling & waiting around for work. They need new blood every day or every week.

It's Out with the Old, and In with the New. I imagine some people get jobs - probably the very attractive, young, with some education or experience. The rest of us, forget it.

We only keep AppleOne recruiters employed with some work to do each day. Folks - stay away from this Awful company.

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1264958

I have had a good experience with Apple One. These issues can happen in any industry and while it does happen, there can be good experiences.

I live in Utah and there seems to be plenty of jobs out there for my 17 year call center, customer service experience.

I had a temp job for 15 months through Apple One. It was to be temp to hire, but it didn't work out. My supervisor told me if it had been up to him, he would have hired me sooner in the process that what happened.

Corporate budgeting hindered my chance.

I left the company after the contracted ended, knowing I did everything I could to get hired.

While a temp job from another agency, didn't work because of some life situations, I am confident that I can find work. Will combine my own efforts with my agent at Apple One to accomplish this.

to Anonymous #1292142

Why don't you find your own job and not depend on a staffing agency?? When you are a temp, you are not paid as much as the regular employees and you don't receive the benefits package they are enjoying.

Also, the regular employees look down on temps as being people who couldn't find work on their own.

While others around you are being promoted and getting pay increases, you are still a temp, earning the same amount. I would want better for myself!

It has become standard for staffing agencies to hire "fresh from college" kids in their early 20's with no experience. Many of them have only worked in restaurants or retail jobs and this is their first professional job.

The reasoning for this is obvious: they can get away with low-level salaries. But the candidates and client companies ultimately suffer from this practice.

to Anonymous #1614101

They hire college kids too because the client that pay the staffing company do not want older workers. In general, regular companies hire younger people (look at Google, Apple, LinkedIn, etc).

They want temps to fit In with their current staff. I had a bad experience at one place I temp'ed. They hired a regular employee while I was there who had no office work experience. The boss had met the 24 yr old at his gym (well at least he had customer service experience).

I would never had gotten a job there being older. I was treated badly too by the girl supervisor who approved my timecard. No eye contact ever. No 'how are you' or 'how are things going'.

Just totally empty emotionally. Very uncomfortable environment. I am very careful since - if working a temp job.

I'm going to avoid temp work through agencies. The agencies and the clients for the most part are pretty bad.