they act like a big and organized company. but they take my Social S number and driver license and forgot where they put them.

they hire these under qualified employees and call them recruiters. but these people are completely lack of business sense. they hire these under qualified employees and call them recruiters. but these people are completely lack of business sense.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with AppleOne. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about AppleOne.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Job Search and Employment category for more informed decision or compare AppleOne to other companies on our site.

Comments

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1264958

I have had a good experience with Apple One. These issues can happen in any industry and while it does happen, there can be good experiences.

I live in Utah and there seems to be plenty of jobs out there for my 17 year call center, customer service experience.

I had a temp job for 15 months through Apple One. It was to be temp to hire, but it didn't work out. My supervisor told me if it had been up to him, he would have hired me sooner in the process that what happened.

Corporate budgeting hindered my chance.

I left the company after the contracted ended, knowing I did everything I could to get hired.

While a temp job from another agency, didn't work because of some life situations, I am confident that I can find work. Will combine my own efforts with my agent at Apple One to accomplish this.

to Anonymous #1292142

Why don't you find your own job and not depend on a staffing agency?? When you are a temp, you are not paid as much as the regular employees and you don't receive the benefits package they are enjoying.

Also, the regular employees look down on temps as being people who couldn't find work on their own.

While others around you are being promoted and getting pay increases, you are still a temp, earning the same amount. I would want better for myself!

It has become standard for staffing agencies to hire "fresh from college" kids in their early 20's with no experience. Many of them have only worked in restaurants or retail jobs and this is their first professional job.

The reasoning for this is obvious: they can get away with low-level salaries. But the candidates and client companies ultimately suffer from this practice.