I was contacted about a specific opportunity, so I let them submit my resume.I had to come in for an in-person interview and the person I was to meet was sick.

I met with a woman who was very nice and helpful, but pushed back to Dennis, who wasn't even at my in-person meeting. He won't respond to my check-ins or wanting communication. I had to do testing on their site and would appreciate at least a response that they don't have anything for me now. Don't just ghost me.

Obviously, the job they submitted me for didn't want to interview me or i KNOW they'd contact me if I could possibly make them money.Be aware they won't treat you well unless you can do something for them.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Appleone Customer Care
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with AppleOne?

Comments

AppleOne is the pits, from my experience.But it is very common in the world of staffing for agencies to "ghost" their applicants.

This is yet another reason not to deal with agencies.Your best bet is to find your own work.