I was contacted about a specific opportunity, so I let them submit my resume.I had to come in for an in-person interview and the person I was to meet was sick.

I met with a woman who was very nice and helpful, but pushed back to Dennis, who wasn't even at my in-person meeting. He won't respond to my check-ins or wanting communication. I had to do testing on their site and would appreciate at least a response that they don't have anything for me now. Don't just ghost me.

Obviously, the job they submitted me for didn't want to interview me or i KNOW they'd contact me if I could possibly make them money.Be aware they won't treat you well unless you can do something for them.

Review about: Appleone Customer Care.

Had an Experience with AppleOne?

Comments

AppleOne is the pits, from my experience.But it is very common in the world of staffing for agencies to "ghost" their applicants.

This is yet another reason not to deal with agencies.Your best bet is to find your own work.

Labor Ready - Review in Employment Agencies category Labor Ready "Labor ready Jax fl Talleyrand branch don't go they are very nasty with employees they average maybe 2 jobs a day between 60 workers looking for work they don't allow..." Read more Infinity Jobcom - Recruiter Review Infinity Jobcom "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..." Read more Davinci Staffing Work Experience Review from Dallas, Texas Davinci Staffing "Not true you can fill them out have them rejected resubmit before cut off time and not get paid. You can get DNR if DaVinci and the facility staff coordinator..." Read more Jlm Staffing Solutions - JLM Staffing does not have the jobs they are advertising on Indeed Jlm Staffing Solutions "JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have. They..." Read more Morgan Properties - Vineland Village in Vineland NJ Morgan Properties "We moved in August 8 we moved from Oklahoma for our job. I went on line to look for places to live which I always do since we are in..." Read more Usaa - Unbelievable Usaa "Recently I was involved in an accident where upon approaching a light another driver who was stopped behind a much larger vehicle pulled out at the last minute in front..." Read more Toyota Financial - They have messed up my credit by over 100 points that will cost me $1000's over my lifetime Toyota Financial "A 30 year military veteran and 12 year Toyota owner, I planned to purchase another when my current Toyota needed replacement. I can tell you that will not happen! I..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more