Turnaround Time

Was invited for an interview after submitting a resume to their Tempe, Az location. They stressed to be on time and yet the recruiter was not there for the appointment.

Instead of the recruiter sending a link to fill out their information ahead of time I was expected to sit at a cramp desk for an hour and complete their "application". Something she failed to inform me ahead of time. I left and filled out the information at a later time. I called the following week only to be told by the female answering the phone that she couldn't find my information because I must've either used a different email or forgot to save the information.

(Of course it must be my fault). I explained I'm currently logged in and looking at my profile as we speak. After asking me to do a few other things to confirm that was just in fact her ineptness she finally located my info. Long story short after being told she didn't know anything because she's"not a recruiter" I was passed onto another employee who talked over me and made excuses for all the confusion .

Her apologies turned to defensiveness. As a parting insult she offered to have the same "recruiter" that stressed being punctual but was a no show return my call.

Of course that was never going to happen. I don't have a deep enough vocabulary to find the words to describe their operation.

Review about: Appleone Recruitment.

Comments